What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete groundschool course with 3000 pages of exam guides and Q&As
- Comprehensive fixed-wing, flex-wing and helicopter pilot tutorial training manuals for JAA, FAA, JAR and CAA pilot training
- Actual FAA & JAR exam study pack with 26,000 Q&As, private pilot syllabus tests plus free cheat sheets and study guides
- A complete helicopter and fixed wing private pilot course that consists of manuals, handbooks & groundschool training
- Contains over 3000 pages in all and it prepares you for every conceivable pilot exam you’ll ever take
- You have always dreamed of learning how to fly but didn’t know where to begin (now you do)!
- Covers both helicopters and fixed-wing licences and it comes in an interactive CD format
- A ground school course with over 2000 illustrated pages of flight training manuals
- You want to learn from a real, qualifed instructor with over 20 years experience!
- The latest FAA Instrument Rating Knowledge Test Questions, Figures, and Answers
- With full access to over $1000 worth of flight training manuals and handbooks
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Complete Private Pilot scores 71.01/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.completepilot.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: completepilot.com you’ll also be taken through to completepilot.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)